Sunday, December 20, 2009

Here is my run from the other night. It's kind of hard to read but the stats are as follows:

Date 12/12/09 - run started at 9:15 pm
Distance - 33.51 miles
Average pace - 8:09
Max Pace - 6:37

Not too bad of a night's run. My achilles was starting to hurt at the end, it wasn't really that bad, but I didn't want to push anything. I still have quite a few 30 mile runs left before the hundy. Right now I am in the middle of a lower mileage (38) week which is doing wonders for the body. All my aches and pains are disappearing, and the other night running with Glen B. we actually ran soem mileage at 5:31 per mile, which felt fast but it was good to get down and run that fast, as it's been months since I've run that fast.

The training has been going really well. I've done some 80+ mile weeks and don't even get sore from back to back weekend runs of 30 and 20. I follow that up with a couple of 15 milers during the week (along with some maintenance miles) and recovery from the daily runs has been awesome. I am getting pretty excited to run the Rocky Raccoon 100 in TX in February.

No comments: