Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fat Guy Gripe

If I see one more hot girl holding hands with a fat dude I am going to kill myself. Well, not seriously, but I will roll my eyes and wonder what the firetruck is going on here. I ran on the trail in Snohomish a bunch last week and I don't know how many times I've seen it. Or they are riding bikes together and the girl is just in super shape, awesome smile, and the dude she is with has a big beer belly, or is just plain fat. C'mon guys, if I had a super hot girlfriend I'd at least try to keep myself fit. Who hasn't seen an "Adult" movie with some big fat slob of a guy on some hot chick, it's disgusting. Are these guys that nice? Do they make that much money? Is personality really that much of an attraction? Seriously. We are such a superficial culture -just like my little rant is proving)- how can this make sense? Are the girls just humongo bitches that no one else will put up with? I doubt it. Maybe they just paid for the girlfriend experience. Yea, that must be it.

No comments: