Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tully's - I don't drink coffee...

but I sure eat donuts. I've been hovering between 165 and 170 pounds for the past 2 years. Last year I pedaled about 10,000 miles on the bicycle. This year I will be pushing 2000 running. I should be rail thin but people at work keep giving me Tullys cards for helping them, which is a nice gesture, but I just eat too many donuts. 500 calories and 20 grams of fat. What a waste of caloric intake! Sure, if I were 120 miles into a 160 mile ride it would probably be one of the best things to eat. Maybe even 30 miles into a run it would hit the spot. But at 600 in the morning it is something I should just not consume, yet for some reason I can almost never say no. I need to start giving these stupid cards away when they are given to me, and then I might just make it down to 160 and after that 2:55 marathons should be a bit easier to attain.

No comments: